Monday 6 July 2015

The Pink Place Summer Picnic - June 2015

I took some photographs at The Pink Place's summer picnic on June 20.06.2015, as their official photographer.

The Pink Place is a registered charity set up to assist the well-being of those who have experienced or are experiencing cancer in the North Hampshire area.

The Pink Place has various events happening through out the year, I  turn up with my pink t-shirt, my camera, a smile and NO business cards. (I will only hand out my business card if someone has asked for it - the cards are usually in the camera bag)

I just walk around the event, introducing myself to everyone individually who I am, why I am taking these photographs and where they will be able to see them. (It's usually on the Pink Place Facebook).

Below are a few photos from the picnic













Please note that all the photography for the Pink Place is for free and I am very glad that I got to be part of this wonderful team of volunteers.

Bhupinder Ghatahora
Ghatahora Photography
https://twitter.com/Ghatahora
https://www.pinterest.com/ghatahoraphotog/