Wednesday 14 October 2015

Product Photography

I worked with a client who sells handmade handbags, slippers and beaded belts. These products are made in Africa as she tell me that most of them are made from the peoples gardens and small workshops or by the roadside.

I found myself smiling and nodding at every she was telling me. Just out of curiosity, she asked why I was really excited and nodding, jumping out of seat! At this point I said to her that I was born in Africa and that she had taken back in time; when I was a child my dad would take us to the local market and we would see the locals sitting and making wood carving, leather handbags, beaded bracelets... the list just goes on.

Handmade pink canvas clutch bag and leather beaded slippers
Handmade beaded hand bag - with black bird on the other side


Glass bead bracelets, clear, blue and pink


Leather beaded belts

Bhupinder Ghatahora
Ghatahora Photography
https://twitter.com/Ghatahora
https://www.facebook.com/GhatahoraPhotography