Wednesday 10 February 2016

Burns Night 2016

The Pink Place is a charity that helps and supports people with cancer. The Pink Place is based in Basingstoke and is run by a team of volunteers in Basingstoke town centre at Taylor's Hair & Beauty. Please see their website for further details and the sessions run by The Pink Place.

I have been the Official Photographer for The Pink Place since 2013 and provide my services for free. The three year journey has just be really incredible, I truly have enjoyed being part of an amazing team of volunteers. Every event has always been different and enjoyable and I always look forward the next event.

My most recent event I photographed is the Burns Night held at Holiday Inn, Basingstoke. Below is a small selection of photos:






















Bhupinder Ghatahora