Wednesday 16 March 2016

The odd tree

I am always taking photographs, either using my Nikon, Fuji X-A1, Sony a6000 or my mobile phone.
The photo below has been taken with my BlackBerry Passport.

The photo has been edited using the phone's editing software, which I think is just amazing for minor adjustments like colour enhancement, black & white conversion or even toned photos. The photo was taken in colour before editing. Every other week I will post quick tips on editing images on mobile phones.

This is one of my favourite trees that I have photographed, it was just odd the way it was growing and colours in the surrounding was fantastic.

This image was photographed in colour, the saturation and the contrast was increased slightly to enhance the tones and colours around the tree.

Unfortunately the editing slider bars don't have an indicator, so it's really a case of what I like.

The odd tree

Bhupinder Ghatahora