Wednesday 13 April 2016

Light over the bench

The photo below has been taken with my BlackBerry Passport.

The photo has been edited using the phone's editing software, which I think is just amazing for minor adjustments like colour enhancement, black & white conversion or even toned photos. The photo was taken in colour before editing. Every other week I will post quick tips on editing images on mobile phones.

This has to be my favourite photo from the above collection, I just love the way the sun's rays are falling on the daffodils and the bench. I wasn't too fussed about the corner of the photo completely burned out nor I wanted to crop it completely. It just shows the path of the rays.

For this photo I only increased the white balance give it a warmer look to the final image.

Light over the bench

Sometimes it's best to capture the moment rather than letting it slip by.

Bhupinder Ghatahora